Monday, August 4, 2008

Tropical Storm Edouard

So apparently we (Houston) are going to see lots of rain and wind over the next couple of days! I am not looking forward to the power going out! Yesterday evening it rained her for about 30 mins or so...maybe not even that long...and the power went out for 2 hours....SO I KNOW WE WILL BE WITHOUT POWER for a while...which means...we will be HOT!

The news coverage here is out of control! Edouard is just a Tropical Storm and you could swear that the world is coming to an end! I know precautions are good to take...but really!

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Kimo(don)2 said...

Hey Dawn,
Hope the weather has settled down for ya'll.

Boy....are the children growing or what? SBS starts school tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!The only aspect about that that I am excited about is ROUTINE! Your blog is great. I show'd it to Braydon. He said "cool" :)