Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School....

Today was Jacob's first day of 3rd grade and Allyse's first day of...yes...Kindergarten! Yeah! She was soooo excited this morning! Here are some pics from our wonderful morning! Enjoy!



BackPacks are ready


Jacob & Allyse...so ready for school! ( I am sure that will change in years to come!)

Smile! I love my little angels!

Look how cute!

On the way to school!

Dad helping Allyse with her bike!

Jacob & Allyse walking to Allyse's classroom.

Allyse getting ready for her big day!

Jacob and his new teacher Mrs. Barker!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG They are so cute. Wow I miss those days.
This morning Alli is telling me to be sure and go inside before the bus comes. High schoolers don't need help getting on the bus from their mom.
Boo hoo makes me sad to know she is too old for mommy. Hannah too for that matter.
Enjoy those first day of school moments.

M Holly said...

I remember how long the first day of school was when all 3 of my kids were finally in school. I didn't know what to do with myself. But, alas, I found plenty to do. And, I am sure you will find plenty to do, too. Before you know it, you'll wonder where the time went. Congrats to Mike. I know you are proud of him as we are. Can't believe school is almost over for him, too. Life is all about changes. Love to all of you.

A. Holly

Dawn said...

Thanks Aunt Holly for the sweet comment!