Sunday, September 7, 2008

What's been going on with "The Doiron's"....

I know I haven't blogged lately...so much has been going on. We had company for Hurricane Gustav for a couple of days. My cousin Logan and her boyfriend Blake...my cousin Wayne and his wife Erika and their 7 week old baby...Isla...stayed with us for a couple of days while Hurricane Gustav made it's way through Louisiana! It was so nice to have them staying with us! I do miss those good ole' hurricane parties!

Mike traveled to Bogota, Colombia last week while we had a house full!

We are going on our 3rd week of school and Jacob has a ton of homework...not fun at all! Third grade will be a challenge for him! Allyse has had some projects...but is quick to get them done...unlike Mr. Jacob!

Michael and I went to a concert on Friday night to see one of my favorite bands...Maroon 5. They played at The Woodlands Pavilion...and it was great!

I have my annual "Girls' Trip" planned for this weekend in Perdido Key...but it looks like that might change!
Have a good week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, sorry I have not read blogs lately.
Glad you had a place for your family to come to for Gustav.
We are so proud of Michael...he keeps moving up the ladder!!!!
I know you won't get this until you
get electricity back at your home.
I know you lost power during Ike and no telling when you will get it back.