Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One Year Ago...

Allyse had her ears pierced at Libby Lu's. She had wanted her ears pierced for a long time...but I always put it off. So last August at a Birthday Party at Libby Lu's...I found out that they pierced both ears at once. So I decided to let her do it! As you can tell by the pictures...she had no idea what to expect! I felt HORRIBLE! Needless to say she loved them just 5 minutes later (and after a chocolate chip cookie from the Cookie Co.) and has NEVER complained about them. She absolutely loves her ears pierced...she is such a big girl.
And a big thanks to Karen Szot for her great "picture taking"!






This is the part where I felt HORRIBLE! Her expression is priceless and heartbreaking!



Got my Hannah Montana headset...so I am fine!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooohhh, I can tell what she was thinking! Those eyes tell it all! But, I know that she is very proud of her pierced ears now.

Tiffany said...

I enjoyed reading about Allyse's ear piercing experience! I'm sure she'll have fun looking at these pictures when she's older, and laughing about it. :)