Monday, August 11, 2008

Allyse starts Dance classes

Allyse will be starting a new dance school on Wednesday and is SUPER excited! She will be taking Ballet/Tap/Jazz. When we lived in Breaux Bridge I had just put her in dancing and then two months later we were transferred to Texas. She had only had 5 or 6 classes before we moved. She was so sad :(! And when we moved to Texas I was not sure where to put her. So after lots of research I have decided to put her into a dancing school that is right in front of our subdivision...which works great for me! I have heard so many great things about this dance school and I think Allyse will have so much fun there! Stay tuned for pics of her "big night"!


Just for fun I am going to post some pics of her dancing pics from when we lived in BB! These pics where taken on 10-2006!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know she is asking "how many wake-ups" LOL Two more wake-ups Allyse!!!! Yeah!

Looking forward to pictues of her first night. The ones from BB are so cute!