Monday, August 18, 2008

Allyse's First Dance Class

Ok...a quick post about Allyse's first dance class. I know I said I was going to take pics...but I forgot my camera...I was so upset. Anyway...she was VERY excited about her first dance class last Wednesday. She is taking Ballet/Tap/Jazz...and her classes do not start until 6:00 p.m. At 1:15 on Wednesday...she was already dressed...I tried to get her to change...but that was NOT going to happen. So needless to say...she stayed in her dancing outfit for 5 hours until dance class.

Jacob and I stayed to watch her for the first class and she did so well. All of the moms stayed and watched and being that so many moms were hogging the window...Jacob stood in the front and gave me reports. When it came time for Jazz...I heard the new Miley Cyrus song "Girls Just Want To Have Fun"...the remake of Cyndi Lauper. I had no choice but to push my way into the little crowd to see what she was going to do. The minute it came on...she couldn't keep her little butt still...it was just so cute! She kept looking at us and smiling! Wish I had my camera :(!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yep, she is really going to like that Jazz class. Wish I could be a little mouse in Jacob's pocket so I could have watched too.

Have fun Allyse!