Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New Layout

Well...I was having trouble with my other layout for my blog...so I had to change it. I really liked my old layout...but there is so many to choose from...there is no reason to stick to just one!


Thanks to ALL who read my blog...I wasn't sure if many...or any would read!

We are leaving for vacation next Saturday...July 19th for a week and the kids are really getting excited. We are going to Gulf Shores. Thanks to my In-Laws we will get to go the beach for a week. The only bad thing is that it will take us FOREVER and a months salary in gas to get there...ha ha! I found out yesterday that our good friends...The Boudreaux's will be at the beach the same week as us...so we will get to spend some time with them as well!!!! So I am really excited about that!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

MattandSara said...

I like the new look and all the pics. Keep it up!