Monday, July 14, 2008

Dress Up Day ~ AGAIN!

Allyse played dress up today...I am not sure she is "playing"...she takes it very seriously. The minute she got out of bed this morning I could here her doing something in her room...when she came out she was dressed in her pink Power Ranger costume from last Halloween. She stayed in that most of the day. I did forget to take a pic. But then this afternoon she walked out of her room in this....

Not sure what look she was going for...it is unique that's for sure!



Check out those socks!
I don't have any recent pics of Jacob...he doesn't let me take pics of him anymore!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess we can say she is our "fashion comedian" or "comic fashion designer" or just plain "funny girl"!

MattandSara said...

Just wait until she's 16! She's got some definite style!

M Holly said...

What a fun girl she must be! I think "funny girl" fits her nicely!

Maybe you need to just sneak up on Jacob to get pictures!