Monday, July 28, 2008

Beach Bums!

We are back from our vacation in Gulf Shores, Alabama. We had a week full of sand and sun! The kids had a blast (and when I mean kids I mean...Jacob, Allyse and Mike)...LOL!

My dad is having surgery this morning to remove his gallbladder...so I am only going to post pics! I need to get to the hospital!



Jacob playing in the sand.


Mike and Allyse waiting for a wave.
Jake


Allyse
Allyse putting sand on her Jelly Fish sting.

Allyse and her boogie board



The kids playing football

Mike building his sand castle

The finish product

Allyse at The Hangout!

Jacob and Allyse at The Hangout!

Jamie Bergeron and the Kickin' Cajuns at The Hangout!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a fun time at the beach with all of you. Watching Mike build his sand castle brought back a lot of memories of him on the beach when he was younger...hmmmm did he grow up? Just kidding Mike!
I am glad Jacob and Allyse enjoyed their time on the beach...it was so much fun watching them.

Amy Woods said...

Looks like fun!! Jump on over to my blog...you've been tagged!! You're welcome!!

Amy Woods said...

What part don't you understand? The linking part? Email me at beanrawoods@gmail.com and I'll explain it. Super easy!!