Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Yesterday our neighbors graciously hosted 4th of July this year! Amber and Scott Stoker organized our "Block Party" this year and everyone had a wonderful time. Unfortunately Jacob has not been feeling too well (not sure what's going on) so I took him home early to rest.

As you can tell by my past posts...I am not really one to write long posts...so here are some pics from last night!

Happy 4th of July!


Tiffany and Owen McGlashan


Mrs. Amber's festive brownies...as you can see someone tried to cut it before I toke the picture!

Gavin McGlashan after eating a cupcake...and left the evidence right on his face!


Baby Erick (Amber & Scott's Baby Boy) He is 6 weeks old.

Baby Grace...our newest neighbors...newest addition...she is 2 weeks old.


Allyse, Lilly & Sammy Vegas and little Gavin! (These are basically the only ones who cooperated with me to take pics yesterday)

Need I say more!

5 comments:

MattandSara said...

How fun! Looks like you have a great neighborhood! That Allyse cracks me up!

Stoker Family said...

We will have to do that again soon! It was fun getting to visit with everyone! Take care...

Unknown said...

What a nice way to celebrate the 4th! Loved the pictures.
Hope Jacob is feeling better.

Wendy said...

Thanks for the sweet comment. Yes, it does seem like ya'll been gone for awhile. The kids are all growing so fast. Good/Bad?!:) :( Dax is getting much happier as he gets a little older and this is a much needed thing. And yes, I think tennis is giving me much more energy...though I crash at 9:00pm.

M Holly said...

Seems like a great way to celebrate the 4th when you can't be with family. Someone had a great idea! Allyse is growing so fast. Hope Jacob is feeling better.