Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Wish Lists and Family Movie Night

Hello All ~ Sorry I have not blogged lately we have just been so busy. Mike has 2 more weeks of school and then Graduation!!!! We are so proud of his great accomplishment. With Graduation comes homework and finals...so he has been hard at work and hard at homework. It's almost over!

I have taken on Room Mom Coordinator at Jacob & Allyse's school. I am in charge of all the room moms for the entire school...and though I knew this would be a huge commitment...I really had no idea. I have had little time to Christmas shop or even clean house. I should have thought about the fact that Mike would be graduating in December and the Holiday Party I would be in charge of...I love volunteering...but I think I was a little over my head. Anyway...after December 18th (the party) I will defiantly be celebrating with a bottle of wine :)!


Jacob & Allyse have had so many things going on with Cub Scouts and Daisy's they are hard at work helping out around the community...I am so proud of them! Allyse is going caroling Friday night so stay tuned for pictures!


And now onto our family tradition...a Christmas Wish List. I have taken a picture of it so you everyone can see Allyse's list. She wants to learn to read and spell so bad...she works hard on spelling...so you will appreciate her list. These are the years you never get back!








Friday night J & A's school had their first "Family Movie Night". It was held in the cafeteria and they served hot chocolate and cookies. The movie was "The Polar Express". The kids had a blast. Mike was not able to make it because he has to finish his paper! Which he did! Here are some pictures from last Friday night!




Jacob & Allyse enjoying Hot Choc and Cookies!



Jacob and a friend from school.


Lilly (our neighbor) and Allyse


This is a pic of me and my friend Steph. We are on the PTO together and have become really good friends...so good that we both went to Target and got the same PJ's with out each other knowing...good thing they are different patterns. When I got home that night I showed the pic to Mike and when I looked at it...I said...wow..I look pregnant...and Jacob said...not really...but just a little! Thanks Jacob!

No comments: