Monday, November 24, 2008

Hola Hoop

I have been wanting to post this video for a while and I thought before the Holidays get started...I better post it! This is a video of Jacob Hola Hooping....he is really good at it. We were outside one night with all the neighbors and we discovered Jacob might have a new talent. Of course in the beginning when I was filming...I didn't have my card in...so I couldn't save it...so he was pretty tired by the time I took this video...but it is still good! It is at night so it is a little dark!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job Jacob!!!

I have a hoola-hoop you can use when you come for Thanksgiving.

M Holly said...

He's great. I remember being good at hoola-hooping when I was young - even up until I was about 45! Now if I can get the thing to go around at least once without falling, I'm doing great. I contend it's a good way to stay in shape. I just should have kept it up all those years ago!

Good job Jacob!

Tiffany said...

Oh wow, I'm so impressed! When I was a kid I always wished I could hoola-hoop, and I tried and tried, but could never really get the hang of it. Jacob has got the right moves!