Sunday, October 5, 2008

Soccer

Our Soccer Season finally started yesterday after a long delay because of Hurricane Ike. The kids were so excited to start their soccer games! Jacob's game started at 11:45 and Allyse's game started at 3:30. Jacob returned to his old soccer team from last year with a couple of new players. Allyse was on a new team this year. They both played so very well yesterday. Allyse got one goal (although I do not think they keep score at her age). Jacob did not get a goal yesterday, but played goalie and was GREAT! It was so nice to see Jacob enjoying himself as goalie! We took so many pics of them and so many came out great...so I had trouble choosing...but I will leave you with some pics from yesterday! ENJOY!



I couldn't help myself with this one!

3 comments:

MattandSara said...

That last one is awesome. Bring it out when she's sixteen and show it to her boyfriend. Also, I'm catching up on your blog tonight and I need to know exactly what "booing" is. And I need to see the pictures.

M Holly said...

Great pictures. I was told that Allyse looked a lot like Jo Jo, but I hadn't seen it before that last picture. It's good to catch up on how your kids are doing (and growing!). Would love to see you all some time.

Unknown said...

Looks like they are having so much fun in the games. They look like Pros!
The last picture of Allyse does remind me of mom.