Sunday, October 5, 2008

"BOOING"

For the past couple of years we have had a tradition of "BOOING". The kids love to do this. I am sure most of you are familiar with this fun activity. We "BOOED" two of our neighbors...The Szot's & The Vegas'. We started it this year and hopefully it will go around quickly. The kids had a blast "ringing the doorbell and running". Although the kids were too scared to ring the doorbell...they made mommy do it...like I am the fastest runner in our family. Everyone had a job...mom rang door bell, dad took pictures, and Allyse & Jacob took turns booing each family. We had some much fun!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have not checked blogs in a long time.....
I wish I would have been there to see all of the fun!
Reminds me that I need to get ready for Ho-Ho-ing for Christmas.

I might think of someone that I could do the Bo-ing to.

Miss you all so much.