Sunday, June 14, 2009

Last Day of School!!!!

I cannot believe how much this past school year has dragged on and on and on.....you get my point. I thought this was going to be an easy year with Allyse being in Kindergarten...but I was WRONG! Although this year has been long it has also been a great year. This was the first year that Jacob took the TAKS test. I think that is part of the reason for the long year, it's drilled into their heads...Pass the TAKS test...Pass the TAKS test. I think I was more stressed out about him passing the test then he was.....that being said I am a proud Mom....Jacob was "commended" on both his Reading and Math TASKS test. He missed only 1 question on his Math TAKS...we are so proud of him. He made all A's and B's on his report card all year. Ms. Allyse did wonderful in Kindergarten as well. She made all E's on her report card all year :)
This does make a mom and dad very proud :)
Now off for a wonderful summer.....
First day of School (August 2008)


Last Day of School (June 2009)

Last Day again






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jacob and Allyse....you are growing up fast!

We are proud of the great work you did at school this year.