Sunday, June 28, 2009

Blueberry Picking :)

Two Friday's ago the kids and I went "blueberry picking" with some of Allyse's Daisy friends. Our Troop Leader, Rachel, and I took the kids up to Conroe, Texas to go blueberry picking. We left at 8:00 in the morning to beat the heat...or so we thought so. By 10:00 that morning and only 20 minutes of blueberry picking...we were drenched in sweat....YUCK! There was a little Sno-Cone stand right on the property...which was perfect....it was exactly what we needed. Although HOT...the kids and I had a blast!


The Crew

Start Blueberry Picking


Jacob was pretty serious about his blueberry picking!




Allyse...I think the sun was too bright!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy, Blueberries!!!!!

Glad you had fun! I would love to have been there with you. Jo-Jo loved blueberry picking too!

Wendy said...

Okay...you so need to take up scrapbooking because you have way to many awesome photos that need to be in a scrapbook! I love blueberry picking with the kids, we actually do that every year on July 4th but this year a friend asked to go up early (they have world series starting tomorrow in Nach.) so we have no Drew...we've decided to take it easy today and just cook and clean. I miss ya'll over here, so much is chaning (for the better) with SBS. Looking forward to a new year! Miss ya'll and thanks for the comments at my blog!