Wednesday, May 27, 2009

2nd Place ~ Championship

Gooooo Scrappers!!!!!
Jacob's baseball team placed 2nd in our 9U A bracket for The Farm League!!!! This did happen a couple of weekends ago but I have not blogged at all....

The weekend started off on a Saturday night baseball game. The game ended at 10:30...yes...at night...that was our first game of the weekend and if we won that one we had to play the next day at 11 am. Well...we won that one also...so we had a double header and played the "Mudcats" for the final championship....

We didn't win that game but however...we came in 2nd place. What a huge success it was for them. Although I think they were too tired to realize how well they did. They played 3 games within 20 hours. Toward the end of the last game, Jacob was playing catcher and he wouldn't even stand up to throw the ball back to the pitcher...he was just totally exhausted :P

Allyse was my little photographer that day...so here are a couple of pics!


1 comment:

M Holly said...

Well, I finally caught up on your blog. Congrats to Jacob for doing so well in baseball this year. Congrats to Michael for coming in second or third in the Mac & cheese eating contest! Bet that was funny. Your kids are growing too fast. What grades will they be in next year? It's good to see all of you in pics. Maybe one day I'll learn to put pics on my blog. Oh, I blogged on our Transatlantic cruise (17 day cruise!!) Yikes, that was a lot of water. Took us 5 days to get from Ft. Lauderdale to Portugal. Water, water, everywhere! Had a great time. I'll blog again on our Norway cruise in July. I'll send you my blog address when we leave.