Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

This past week has been a little crazy. Jacob had baseball camp all week up in The Woodlands and baseball games almost every night. My camera is still not cooperating, so unfortunately I have no pics from this week. However I am going to post some pics of Mike and the kids in honor of Father's Day! Happy Father's Day Mike!!!

Photobucket
Mike and Jacob's T-Ball Pic of 2006 (Mike was the coach)

Photobucket
Mike and the kids at Kemah in November of 2007

Photobucket
Mike and Allyse on the train at Kemah

My in-laws are coming in towards the end of this week, so hopefully I will have a new camera by then and can post some pics from their visit. I am lost without my camera!
Have a great week and Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Father's Day Mike!

Mom & Dad

Stoker Family said...

Your blog looks so cute! Happy Father's Day!

Amy Woods said...

Um, Hello!! Ms. "I just started blogging and I have this fabulous new blog look"!! Love it! Hope you get a new camera! Happy Father's Day, Michael!(I'll probably always call him that. Just like I'll always call my brother Robbie even though he goes by Rob. Its a habit!!)